Today I thought I’d do a show and tell on the offers on things I like to buy from this week… I have discovered a new website that is helping me with this! mysupermarket.co.uk!! I have seen this site before but never really given it a try. I will be making it something I try this week and feedback to you all but in the meantime here are my top 10 finds….
- Meridian crunchy and smooth peanut butter currently just £1 in tesco
- Alpro coconut milk £1 in tesco and 3 for £3 in Waitrose
- Cook italian wholewheat spaghetti and penne pasta 62p in Tesco
- Frozen avocado £2.50 Tesco (use in smoothies or mashed on toast. Not so good in salad. You get approx 10 halves which works out at 50p an avocado)
- Purple sprouting brocoli £1 in tesco
- Quaker oat and fruit breakfast pouch 69p Tesco
- Muller light greek style yogurt £1.25 Tesco and Sainsbury’s
- Yeo valley little yeo yogurts 2 for £2 tesco, £1 sainsbury’s and morrisons
- Rocket, parsnips, Carrots and spring onions 35p Lidl
- My non food find is a suspension Trainer in Aldi for £11.99 and Tesco £12.50 I love mine. So many exercises can be done with it and in very little space
Hope you all have a good week. See you back here next week for my next Thrifty Thursday!