Woo hoo you have done so well you deserve another rest day.
So hopefully you have increased your walking around more during the day. If you do not have a tracker it could be fun to get one. Its surprising how motivating it can be to reach that magic number daily. You can get some very cheap pedometers. It doesn’t need to be an expensive watch.
Todays challenge will be to increase your water intake. We should be aiming to drink 6-8 glasses of water a day.
- Drinking plenty of water helps the body to regulate body temperature
- Feed the body
- Essential for circulation
- Transportation system for nutrients
- Flush out waste and bacteria
- Lose weight
- Help improve your mood and prevent headaches
- Prevent you from becoming dehydrated
Most importantly it is essential for life!
See you back here tomorrow for the final 3 days of my challenge before Christmas.