Well done you have made it half way!! And as a gift to you I am giving you a rest day!
So remember my tips from Day 3 to move more. You should continue with this and as an added challenge why not try to eat your 5 a day! If you already are achieving this then why not add in a few more. Try to consume as many colours of the rainbow as you can. Limit your fruit to 2 pieces a day and fill half your plate with nutritious vegetables.
5 reasons we should be eating our 5 a day:
- Good source of vitamins and minerals
- Good source of dietary fibre
- They can help reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke
- They contribute to a healthy balanced diet
- They taste yummy and you can do so much with them to make a tasty meal.
Make yourself a yummy soup or some roasted veg to accompany your dinner. Keep it bright and interesting.
Remember you can not out run a bad diet!! Diet and fitness go hand in hand neither works without the other.
See you tomorrow for Day 7!!! We are on the real countdown for Christmas now.